Madrone Condos - new construction homes for Sale in San Francisco
Bosa Development has developed plans to construct 1,700 homes total in the Mission Bay neighborhood, and The Radiance delivered a small fraction of that total with 99 homes built. The Madrone will have a total of 317 units, 205 of which will be delivered in the 1st phase. Do the math and you’ll see that Bosa will be in the neighborhood for quite a while.
The building is in the shape of a very large U, running along China Basin St on the north side, 3rd St. on the west side, and Mission Bay Blvd (North) along the south side. The open end of the U is along Bridgeview Way. The north and west sides of the building are about 7 stories high, while the south side of the building has two towers that reach 16 floors high and are connected by a mid-rise section that goes to about 10 stories high.
The Madrone is currently under construction, with concrete in place for the towers to about the 11th floor as of June 28, 2011.
Construction Photos & Videos:
- April 2011 Madrone Construction photos
- June 2011 Madrone Construction photos
- August 2011 Construction Video
- September 2011 Madrone Condos Construction update
- November 2011 Madrone Condos Construction video
- January 2012
- 435 China Basin Street
- 420 Mission Bay Boulevard North
- 480 Mission Bay Boulevard
Condominium Features & Finishes:
The Madrone will not have a design center. Window coverings will not be included (unlike at The Radiance). There are two color schemes, one with a cocoa-stained Oak base and the other developed off of a lighter maple base color.
- CaesarStone slab countertops
- Bosch 300 series stainless steel cooktop and oven
- Thermador cabinet front refrigerator
- Cabinets by xx (doh, I’m pulling a blank)
- Tile mosaic backsplash
- Polished chrome Kohler fixtures
- Oak or maple hardwood floors
- Carpeting by Beaulieu
- Whirlpool Duet washer & dryer (stacked)
- Walk-in closets in many residences
- Walnut entry doors
- Solid interior doors
- Double paned windows
- Air conditioning
- One car underground parking
Building Amenities & Services
- Outdoor Spa
- Outdoor grill & dining area
- 75 foot pool and open-air sundeck
- Landscaped gardens on 3rd floor
- Resident lounge & game room
- Screening room
- Entertaining kitchen
- Fitness center with steam room and sauna
- Business Center
- Attended lobby
Take a moment to explore all about the Madrone. The current estimate for occupancy is roughly fall of 2012, with contracts being accepted in the very near future. The sales office is now open across from the ballpark, so if you are interested in the building and looking for independent representation, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at your earliest convenience.
The developer for The Madrone is exclusively represented by The Mark Co.