Inner Richmond Boutique Condos
These six new luxury condo homes are from the team of Agosta Builders and Kennerly Architecture. They are located on the edge of the Lake district, and fall into the Inner Richmond MLS sub-district.
300 Cornwall Luxury Condo Home Features
The condo homes at 300 Cornwall (located at approximately California/4th Ave/Cornwall in the Inner Richmond neighborhood) offer two or three bedrooms, and range in size from approximately 1,300 square feet to 1,650 square feet. The six homes are all beautifully done, with elegant and high-end finishes.
- Direct access to private outdoor decks from main living areas
- Great natural light through floor-to-ceiling Bonelli windows
- Clean architectural lines and high-volume ceilings
- Wide-planked natural wood floors
- Textured Italian porcelain with touches of Venetian marble plaster
- Cove accent lighting
- Pre-wired for data, A/V, and security
- Radiant floor heat
- LED lighting (common areas and units)
- 3.5 kilowatt photovoltaic system (powers common-area lighting)
- Thermal-solar hot-water heating
- 97+% efficient gas boilers
300 Cornwall Home Prices
Prices vary based on bedroom count and square footage, and the least expensive home is now starting at around $1,250,000 and prices go north from there. This is a significant reduction from the original pricing.
There is one commercial space in the building, it is on the east side of the development. No word yet on any interested tenants for the space.
There are no below-market rate homes available at this development.
If you are interested in Independent Buyer Representation, then please sign up below for more information, or give me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a call at (415) 203-1745.
Disclaimer: We are not the listing agents that represent the developer of this new construction project. The developers have selected the team of Naomi Lempert Lopez and Mike Miller with TRI Coldwell Banker. If you prefer to work directly with the listing agent, then please get in touch directly with either Naomi or Mike.